How to use the menu icon on the top right of the page
When you click on this button a navigation bar will appear on the side of your screen. From here you can access many different areas including your profile, notifications, settings, resources, and important information about myALZteam.
- My Updates - View your most recent updates to the site.
- My Story - View and edit your story on your profile.
- My Treatments - View and edit your treatments on your profile.
- My Team - View and edit your team, your provider team, and what teams you are on.
- My Recommendations - View and edit providers that you have recommended.
- My Q&A - View and follow/unfollow Q&A questions that you have asked or answered.
- My Pinboards - View your pinboard photos.
- My Favorites - View the posts and questions you have added to 'My Favorites' you can also select 'remove from favorites' here.
- Notifications - You will see your most recent unread notifications.
- View All - You will see all of your notifications.
- Account Settings - Update your username, location, email address, password, blocked users, email settings, or remove your account.
- Email Settings - Customize how many emails your receive.
- Upload your Photo - Upload a photo from your device for your profile photo.
- Treatments A-Z - View treatments for your condition.
- Our Blog - A link to our blog with helpful information and articles about your condition.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) - Find answers to frequently asked questions about how to use this site.
- Getting Started - a post on our blog that gives you a few tips on how to start using the site.
- Community Guidelines - Guidelines to follow while using our site.
- Free Postcards - If you want to share this site with others we will send you postcard sized cards with information about our site.
- Contact Us - You can fill out a form to create a help ticket.
- Crisis - Where to find help if you are in crisis.
- What is myALZteam - Learn more about our site.
- What is an Ambassador? - an explanation about our Ambassador Program